Suraizero is a Fusion Dragonoid. With her wings, she can fly at high altitudes and make swift ecapes. She is a very strategic Bakugan, and she also uses her cutness to stun her male Bakugan. As a final blow, she uses fast and strong attacks to finish off her opponents. With her stealth, she can sneak out of any sneaky situtation as she pleases.
Suraizero was cruel, vicious, and selfish Bakugan. She hardly shows any emotion. But since she went on a spiritual journey, she's been a lot more nice, polite, and lady-like. She often acts random, hyper, and goofy but can be serious when the time is needed.
- Lava Spout: Adds 400 Gs to Suraizero.
- Blaze Wavern: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Suraizero. If the Bakugan is Pyrus, the Bakugan loses an additional 200 Gs.
- Inferno Nova: Nullfies the opponents ability and transfers 500 Gs.
Earthquake: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Suraizero. If the opponent is not Subterra, the Bakugan loses an additional 200 Gs.
- TerraEarth: Adds 400 Gs to Suraizero.
- Light of the Heavens: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Suraizero. If the opponent is Haos, Darkus, or Pyrus, transfers an extra 200 Gs.
- Glowlust: Adds 500 Gs to Suraizero.
- Luminous Zero: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Suraizero.
- Shining Sun: Adds Kagayaku to the battle and Both Suraizero and Kagayaku get 200 Gs.
- Solar Light:
- Dark Zero: Transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Suraizero.
- Shady Nuke: Doubles the effects of Suraizero's abilities for two turns.
- Pitch-Dark: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Suraizero and 100 Gs for every ability the opponent used before this one.
- Dark Lightning: Nullifies the opponent's ability.
- Frostbite: Subtracts 500 Gs from the opponent.
- Icy Field: All the Bakugan reutrn to base level. If the opponent's Gs are higher then Suraizero, they loses 300 Gs.
- Aquifer: Suraizero and the opponent exchange Gs and the one with the higher Gs gain an extra 200.
- Aqua Typhoon:
- Ice Crusher:
- Azure Bomb: Adds 500 Gs to Suraizero and if the opponent is not Ventus they lose 300 Gs.
- Sky Wavern: Nullifies the opponent's ability and subtracts 200 Gs. If the opponent is not Ventus, Subtracts an extra 200 Gs
- Aerial Combat: Adds 100 Gs to Suraizero for every ability the opponent uses before this one.
All Attributed AbilitiesEdit
- Rain of Terror: Transfers 600 Gs from the opponent to Suraizero.
- In real-life, she's a Darkus Baku Lava Storm Fusion Dragonoid.
- Her name, "Surai" means sly in Japanese.