What to expect:
As a questioner, you ask questions relating to story.
What you can ask:
- Questions looking for spoilers
- Questions on character backgrounds
- Questions that aren't inappropriate
What you cannot ask:
- INAPPROPRIATE QUESTIONS!
What you do/can do:
- Answer all questions
- If you don't want to give spoilers, you can answer the question retaining to your story with something like "you'll have to wait and see" or "I don't know yet".
Questions and Answers Pages
NOTE: The Questions and Answers pages are locked until their needed dates. No one can edit the page until its specific day.
- Q: How long do you think rebooting all the episodes you've done take? -- Wolf
- A: Hopefully, it won't take too long. I'll try to take time in between each, but not too much time. Hopefully, I can get it all done in a month or two.
- Q: How did you come up with the plot for Mutant Chaos?
- Q: Why are seasons 3 and 4 named Army of the Soul and Time Strike?
- A: As for why season 3 is called Army of the Soul, I'm not spoiling anything. As for Time Strike, time travel will play a big part in the season. That's all I'll say on that matter.
- Q: Why will Mutant Chaos have 26 episodes when Fight for All will have 30?
- A: I don't want to make Mutant Chaos too long, as I have many big plans for Army of the Soul and Time Strike. Also, traditional animes tend to have either 26 or 52 episodes. And since the Fight Series ties in with the Battle Brawlers anime, 26 seemed like an ideal number.
Are you hiding the possibility of a second season? How much have you liked doing BAKUGAN episodes? -- Wolf
A: there already is a second season but maybe there could be a third season due to the ratings of the peeps. I really like doing the episode and adding crazy stuff that comes up in my mind,