Hoku is a Pyrus/Darkus Skytruss and one of Zirreo's military Bakugan.
A falcon-like Baku Sky Raider, Skytruss initiates her attack by circling his opponents from above. When enemies are most vulnerable, Skytruss swoops down with a speedy downward descent thrusting her sharp bladed claws to penetrate even the most heavily armored monsters. Her large wing span gives her extreme speed.
Hoku is a goofy Bakugan. She often jokes around, doing pranks and childish things. But when it comes to Suraizero's safety, she is very serious.
Hoku was one of Suraizero's bodyguards, but moved up to Zirreo's miltary. Hoku still considers her as her best friend.
Both Dryoid and Hoku were Surai's bodyguards. Hoku plays around with Dryoid alot and consider him as a best friend.
Hoku doesn't really like Blackout, as she thinks he is too serious and not fun to be around.
Hoku has a little crush on Kagayaku. She plays around him alot and often defends him when in trouble.
- Fire Protect: Nullfies the opponents ability and subtracts 300 Gs from the opponent.
- Wings of Flames: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Hoku.
- Sun Flare(Sun Flame): Adds 600 Gs to Hoku.
- Blaze Claw: Adds 500 Gs to Hoku.
- Blaze Storm: Nullifies the opponents ability and transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Hoku.
- Volting Blaze Storm: Adds 600 Gs to Hoku.
- Hyper Blaze Storm: Tranfers 700 Gs from the opponent to Hoku.
- Dark Blizzard: Transfers 500 Gs from the opponent to Hoku.
- Blackout: Nullifies the opponents ability.
- Night Blast: Adds 600 Gs to Hoku.
- Shadow Probe: Nullifies the opponents ability and transfers 400 Gs from the opponent to Hoku.
- Phantom Strike: Transfers 700 Gs from the opponent to Hoku.
- Phantom Curse: Disables one of the opponents abilties for three turns.
- Hoku's name is a combination of the japanese words, Hono (Blaze) and Daku (Dark).