To Register your Bakugan, you gotta read the registration rules.
How To RegistrateEdit
- The MAX Gs of a new Bakugan is 1000, Not less or higher.
- The Bakugan MUST have an attribute (Custom Attributes are allowed.)
- The Bakugan needs to have specific information (like design "Rokonoid is a dinosaur like bakugan with spikes) The more info you have the most likely the Bakugan is registered.
- (Note you don't need this) Some Bakugan could have a picture if you want.
- 6 Abilities Max for start (They need to be legal and not godmod and Gs lowering abilitys can only drop 400 max, and this also applys to G increasing abilities. But it goes up to 600 for Ultimate Abilities)
- 3 Fusion Abilities Max for start
- 1 Ultimate Ability Max for start
Gate Card Rules=Edit
- 2 Gate Cards Max
Balista is a Bakugan owned by Zie, it as an Aquos Bakugan. It has 600 Gs.
Balista is a frilled lizard and is blue, it has sharp claws and webbed feet and sharp eyes.
- Acid Bubble: decrease 100 gs and nulifys opponents attack.
- Claw: decreases 100 gs to the opponent and adds 100 gs to Balista
- Listaboost: adds 300 gs to Balista
- Double Lista: clones Balista into two and doubles attack power.
- Bubble Shield: Adds 200 gs to Balista and splits the attack from the opponent.
- Muk Slap: Decreases 50 Gs from opponent and may make them unable to attack for 1-2 turns.
- Toxic Bubble: Poisons the opponent and decreases their gs by 50 each turn for about 1-5 turns.
- Tornadolista: Adds 400 Gs to Balista and leaves the opponent dizzy for 1-2 turns, it will cause their attacks to miss.
- Switchlista: Adds the G power of the opponents attack but decreases the amount the opponent gains, it will reflect their attack back at the Bakugan, but it does not work on ultimate abilities.
- Super Balista: Adds 400 Gs to Balista and makes him create 4 clones that attack and subtract 50 gs from the opponent using each clone.
- Toxic Gate: Creates a toxic water that boosts 300 Gs to an Aquos bakugan.
- Spot: Nulifys the opponents ability and transfers 200 gs to users bakugan.